When it comes to production processes in the food industry , we offer a market-leading solution for added hygiene and security.
Our comprehensive modular system is ready and waiting for you to give it a try. The HYGIENEFENCE® product range is designed to live up to the requirements for guards used in the food industry. Their outstanding flexibility is enhanced further still through the use of frameless protective mesh elements. Flexible mesh customisations and releases can even be incorporated on site.
Our stainless-steel HYGIENEFENCE protective fencing system incorporates a hygienic mesh construction complete with round wires. The intersections of the frameless modular construction are spot-welded and incorporate both an 8 mm horizontal wire and a 4 mm vertical wire welded on one side. It also makes use of an essential post profile with a permanently welded base plate to achieve its load capacity. What’s more, the mesh fixing is secured using stainless-steel clamping elements.
Frameless modular design
The frameless mesh construction is precisely what makes our protective fencing system so cost effective. This is what gives the product its crucial competitive edge, setting it apart from other mesh products with a frame-based design. Flexible mesh customisations and releases can be incorporated on site in no time. Extensive planning effort is a thing of the past. All in all, the company’s own HYGIENEFENCE® brand is the ideal starting point for technologically advanced solutions that are extremely cost effective.
HYGIENEFENCE Product characteristics
Universal corner posts
Guaranteed security as standard
Enjoy the benefits of our certified protective fencing systems.
Exceeding conventional standards, all of our products are subject to internal testing, including a pendulum impact test according to ISO 14120. At TIEMANN, our aim is to go beyond normative requirements in terms of load capacity and raise the bar for safety standards.
Our facility supplies type-tested and certified modular systems. You can expect to receive all necessary documentation for our standard products from the modular system range (for use in line with ISO 14120):
- EC Declaration of Conformity
- CE marking with type plate
- Operating instructions
HYGIENEFENCE Product and user benefits
- Hygiene certified for food processing machinery in accordance with EN 1672-2:2009-07 + (EC) No. 1935/2004
- High load capacity guaranteed – tested impact energy of 350 joules (demonstrated in a pendulum impact test according to ISO 14120)
DGUV type-tested – Compliant with Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
- Bestseller available off the shelf with short lead times
On-site element customisation available thanks to frameless mesh design
Quick and easy installation of the guard thanks to pre-assembled components
Supplied with EC Declaration of Conformity and CE mark as standard
The following articles are in stock in the top seller program*:
Grid and Post:
- grid element, W 483 mm x 1808 mm (Order No. Y18005019)
- grid element, W 983 mm x 1808 mm (Order No. Y18010019)
- grid element, W 1483 mm x 1808 mm (Order No. Y18015019)
- Universal post, 60/60/1981 mm (Order No. YURP2000)
- Universal post, 60/60/1981 mm (Order No. YUEPLR2000)60/1981 mm (order no. YUEPLR2000)
Single leaf revolving doors:
- 1 hinged hinged door DIN left/right, W 1165 x H 2027 mm (Order No. YUTLR18010019)
Start of sales from stock is Monday April 2,2018 (subject to prior sale)